Thursday 5 May 2011

71% of Metro trains late so far in May 2011

I can't believe it, but Metro's performance has got even worse since my last blog.  My last two journeys have been 9 and 7 minutes late.

So far I have made 7 journeys with Metro in May - and 5 of them have been more than 5 minutes late.  In Metro performance terms, that's a punctuality performance of 29%!  And it isn't as though the trains are missing by only just over 5 minutes.  On average, my May journeys have been almost 8 minutes late. 

In less than 4 working days, Metro has stolen almost 1 hour from me!

The train once again ran oddly slow for the first half of it's journey to the city today.  After the media comments last week about drivers doing this deliberately, my suspicions are rising.

No comments:

Post a Comment